Saturday, December 28, 2013

december.twenty-eight.two thousand thirteen

I've never been great at finishing things I start. Such as keeping a journal and continuing to write in it. The whole process of doing something and finishing it has always been a problem of mine. So goal 1.) start a blog 2.) continue to write.

For Christmas this year my parents got me a laptop. I guess as an early graduation present. A little bittersweet moment there. Crazy to think that I only have five more months until a dramatic change comes. I'm not sure how ready I am to move out of the house and start a new life on my own. I am excited but nervous for whats to come. There's not a lot of time tell I'll be out in the real world making my own decisions. I just hope with all my heart that I'll be able to make the right choices and that all will go well. I have faith that everything will work out. I just cant help myself but FREAK out a little! But in a good way:)



No comments:

Post a Comment